HOW TO BOOK
Organizations and artist's groups can book a BIG INK visit. Our events make a big impression!
THOSE INTERESTED IN BOOKING AN EVENT SHOULD:
No prior printmaking experience is necessary. Participants will learn the woodblock printmaking process through a combination of online and in-person instruction. Eight months of lead time is recommended on new bookings. Please confirm that the meeting space is handicap accessible, has 26 inches of minimum doorway clearance, 26 by 65 inches of minimum elevator clearance, 400 square feet of indoor working space, a loading zone, and one reserved parking space.
Please review the FAQ's prior to submitting a booking inquiry.
The following items are required with your submission.
1. Full Name and Collaborator's Full Name - Tell us your full name and how you wished to be addressed in public. Include the pseudo or business name you work under, e.g. John Smith aka "SmithWorks". List any additional project collaborators following the same format.
2. Title and Organization - Tell us your title and affiliate organization.
3. Email and Telephone - Tell us how to reach you. IMPORTANT! Add contact (at) bigink (dot) org and lyellcastonguay (at) gmail (dot) com to your email client's approved sender list.
4. Mailing Address - Tell us where to send contracts and promotional materials.
5. Referral - How did you hear about us? Please be specific as possible.
6. Desired Dates - When would you like us to visit? Please note we don't book events December 1st - March 15th.